DELIVERY & RETURNS MADE EASY
Delivery and handling charges are based on your subtotal order amount, calculated after applicable discounts. Rates are calculated as follows:
|Subtotal Amount||Delivery Charge|
|£100 and over||FREE via standard delivery
2-8 working days
£3.95 via express delivery
2-3 working days
|Under £50||£3.95 via standard delivery
2-8 working days
|International Order||Delivery cost vary – contact us for more information.
Delivery vary between 7 – 14 days
As soon as your item is dispatched, you’ll be provided with a tracking number via email. You can also find your order details and tracking information on the Order History tab within the Account section.
Returns & Exchanges
If for any reason you are not content with your order, we gladly accept returns or exchanges, Follow the guidelines below for free returns and exchanges.
We offer 3 return options:
1. Return for store credit. You have 14 days from the date of receipt to return the item. Please allow up to 14 days for your credit to reflect on your Bace Sportswear account.
2. Exchange for another Bace Sport outfit or item. You have 14 days from the date of receipt to return the item in order to exchange it for another Bace Sports outfit or item.
3. Return for a full refund. You have 14 days from the date of receipt to return the item. We will reimburse you using the same method of payment you used for your purchase. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to reflect on your statement.
Note: Some items purchased through special promotions may be final sale, and therefore not eligible for exchanges (please refer to promotion disclaimers for the terms of each offer).
Product return/exchange guidelines:
Items must be in in new, unused condition in their original packaging. Accessories must be returned with all pieces included and intact, and apparel must also be returned unworn, with all tags still attached. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
How to return/ exchange your item:
1. Email us or call our Member Services team on 0794 8375 397 (local rate) with your Order ID and tell us if you’d like to make an exchange or return for a credit/full refund*.
2. Go to Hermes Parcel Returns.
3. Enter your delivery postcode and the barcode number on your package, and click ‘Continue’.
Note: The barcode number is the long string of numbers printed sideways next to the barcode.
4. Choose between a ‘courier collection’ or ‘ParcelShop dropoff’.
5. For courier collections
Select your preferred collection date, then enter your personal details and any further instructions for the courier.
For ParcelShop dropoffs
Enter your personal details.
Click the ‘Continue’ button.
6. Click the ‘Get your label(s)’ button to print your returns label.
7. Pack the item back in its original undamaged box and packaging, and include your order invoice. Stick the returns label with the barcode on top of the package. Do not remove or hide any original mailing labels still on the box.
8. If you are dropping your package off at a my Hermes ParcelShop, your returns label is valid for 7 days.